Barcelona: Places you must visit
The Ramblas Hotel is located in the incredible area of Las Ramblas, one of the areas with more history and charm from Barcelona. Discover the greatest attractions of the city and get lost around its streets, taste the best tapas and live amazing moments in the “City of Counts”.
- The Cathedral: 800 metres away from our hotel, with a Gothic style and built between the XII and XV centuries.
- La Sagrada Familia: the famous work of the modernist architect Antoni Gaudí is just 3.5 km away from our hotel.
- Paseo de Gracia, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera: walk around the beautiful Paseo de Gracia and approach the Casa Batllo and La Pedrera, great exponents of the modernism by Gaudí.
- Avenida Diagonal: enjoy the spectacular facades of its buildings. It is located about 3 km away from the Ramblas Hotel.
- Gothic Quarter: one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Barcelona. Enjoy a nice walk both day and night.
- Santa María del Mar: maximum exponent of Catalan Gothic, dating from the XIV century.
- Park Güell: you must visit this beautiful and famous park located just 5 km awayfrom our hotel.
- Horta’s Labyrinth: in the area of Horta-Guinardó, about 9 km away.
- Camp Nou: the FC Barcelona Stadium is located 5 km away.