By virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of These data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, we inform you that the data you provide us will be processed by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
Section "Customer Service / Contact": The data you provide will be processed in order to answer your questions or requests and provide the services requested by you.
"Subscription to the Newsletter": We inform you that the data you provide us will be processed in order to manage the sending of commercial information through ordinary mail, e-mail, SMS or fax, about our Hotel.
"Reservations": The personal data provided in this section will be processed in order to manage the reservations requested by you. In all cases, the data provided may be processed in order to compile internal statistics to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept as long as our commercial relationship is maintained, and will be blocked once it has expired, during the period established by the legal prescriptions, available only to Courts and Tribunals to deal with possible claims, after which, said data will be canceled. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed by you when requesting our services. We inform you that the personal data provided may be processed in order to send you informative and other communications (offers, events, congratulations) for which you have to check the following box enabled for this purpose. The data provided will be kept for this purpose as long as you do not request the cessation of advertising shipments. You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, by contacting the following email address: @@ email @@ or the following postal address: @@ hotel @@, with address at @ @direction@@.
Once your request has been received, we will send you a form to exercise the specific right requested, which you must complete and send us along with a photocopy of your ID or Passport. Once said documentation is received, we will attend to the exercise of your rights within the legally established deadlines and if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may submit a claim to the Control Authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www. agdp.es
3. Registration of visits
In each access to the server of @@ hotel @@, the IP address from which the user navigates will be collected and the same will be recorded, as well as the pages that @@ hotel @@ visits. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views.
The @@ url @@ portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paratytech.com portal must be subject to the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the @@ url @@ portal will be made to the main page or pages of the sections it contains;
• The reproduction of the services or contents of the @@ hotel @@ portal is not allowed under any circumstances;
• The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content that is contrary to any third party rights;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the paratytech.com portal, nor on its services or contents;
• No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the express prior authorization of @@ hotel @@;
• Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to @@ hotel @@;
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between @@ hotel @@ and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor that @@ hotel @@ has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on said portal. @@ hotel @@ does not market, or previously control, or endorse the content, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements that are included in them. @@ hotel @@ is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered. on web pages not managed by itself.
@@ hotel @@ reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the @@ hotel @@ website. All information received on this website will be considered assigned to @@ hotel @@ free of charge. E-mail will not be considered a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. To do this, they should contact the Legal Department of @@ hotel @@, located at @@ direccion @@ which will indicate in each case the channels to be followed.
All questions relating to the @@ hotel @@ website are governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.
6. Veracity of the data
7. Hotel Responsibility
Access to the page does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and @@ hotel @@. The portal only provides information about vacant hotel places at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation on-line, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel. The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies the adhesion and acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions set out here. By accepting the following clauses, you declare and accept:
1) Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the data provided when you make the online reservation are true, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
4) That access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
5) That once the reservation is made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be archived, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the Hotel chosen.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made are those expressly determined in the rate conditions expressly included on the page where you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility of reserving rooms at the chosen hotel through its website, but it does not offer any type of hotel service under your responsibility.
9) That your card details are collected in order to guarantee the reservation. The payment of the same will be made effective at the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or no-shows (no shows), the reservation will be canceled and the charge set in the rate conditions will be made.
10) The offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The prices indicated are Retail Prices, VAT included. The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and board selected, with the exception of hotels where the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any unspecified service as well as extras such as transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc ... Time of entry (check-in) and departure (check-out) per General rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated at 12 noon on the day of departure.
9.Passports and visas
10. Data protection
We protect your data with SSL, the acronym that corresponds to the terms in English (Secure Socket Layer), which is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.